MouseSTAT® Jr. Pulse Oximeter & Heart Rate Monitor
Pulse oximetry in the palm of your hand! The MouseSTAT® Jr. uses the same technology used in the PhysioSuite system to provide you with accurate pulse oximetry in both mice and rats.
If you would like to send us an enquiry about this product, please click the button below, fill in the form and submit.Product Enquiry
Pulse oximetry in the palm of your hand! The MouseSTAT® Jr. from Kent Scientific uses the same technology used in the PhysioSuite and SomnoSuite system to provide you with accurate pulse oximetry in both mice and rats.
- Unlike the PhysioSuite, the MouseSTAT Jr. has two displays, one for heart rate and one for pulse oximetry.
- Its sole function is to provide heart rate and pulse oximetry measurements.
- Measures pulse oximetry on restrained conscious and anesthetized animals with heart rates up to 900bpm.
Features & Benefits
- Fits in the palm of your hand
- Easily integrates into your anesthesia set-up
- Clear display of heart rate and pulse oximetry
- Quick view of vital signs allows you to focus on your animal
- Visual alerts to confirm sensor placement
- Identify and maintain accuracy at the sensor site
Comparison: MouseSTAT® Jr. vs. PhysioSuite® with MouseSTAT
|MouseSTAT® Jr.||PhysioSuite® with MouseSTAT|
|Oxygen Saturation (SpO2)||Yes||Yes|
|Heart Rate (HR)||Yes||Yes|
|Respiratory Rate (RR)||No||Yes*|
|Perfusion Index (PI)||No||Yes|
|Temperature monitor & homeothermic warming module (includes warming pad & probes)||No||Yes: FREE RightTemp Module|
|Ventilator module (integrated)||No||Yes*|
|CO2 module (integrated)||No||Yes*|
|Data acquisition capability||No||Yes|
|Values||Numeric||Alpha-numeric / graphical|
|User custom menu||No||Yes|
* Optional module